Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Water color....

My first still life in water color

Still life of a fall leaf in water color


While learning water color painting,I borrowed a water color demonstration
video from the library, did this one along with a demo from the video.
Did this one from the basic water color book I bought...
Did this one from a book that I borrowed from the library for practice

This one is again from the book I bought

This one and the next two r done for practice again from a book that I borrowed for practice



8 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Stay inspored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your header Bindu... so pretty!! Hey.. all these are simply beautiful.. Have you done all of them?? wow!! wow!! how inspiring.. truly!! well done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Patricia!!! I used my Faber castell water color pencils to create my header...thanks for noticing...

      Delete
  3. Your paintings are beautiful. You did such a wonderful job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a lovely collection of paintings...love them all..first time here..glad to follow u

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowww every art is unique in its own wayyyy!!!Loved ur jewerly collection too they are pretty and inspried me a lottt!!!
    When u find time visit my shop in FB
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/Ingeniousmrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bindu.. why no new post?? I cant wait to see your work..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...